Monday, July 11, 2011

London

Ryan and I recently returned from an adventure filled trip. We spent 15 days traveling in Europe. It was a lot of fun and quite quick paced. We saw so many things. I didn't want to bore you with all of the pictures, so I have only posted a few from each place we visited. I learned that we are truly spoiled here in the US. Bathrooms, drinking fountains, trash cans, and even toilets with seats on them are all luxuries we take for granted. I also learned how young our country is. I feel more cultured and knowledgeable about the places we visited. It was nice to go and it was nice to come home. It was also nice to be with my husband, thanks Ry for your patience and desire to take me somewhere I never dreamed I would go. You are always giving me new adventures and I will look forward to them for eternity. Love ya!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alison Daugs said...

fun adventures! I am glad you were able to go. I love the architecture of all the European countries! Maybe I will get there one day. Glad you were able to spend time alone. It is important!

Bart said...

A never to be forgotten adventure made all the more sweet by returning to your wonderful children. Glad you had a good time and glad you made it home safely.