Sunday, June 10, 2012

My little Runners





Annika and Micah ran in the Wildcat run for their elementary school. They both did a great job and were nervous. Micah ran 1/3 of a mile called the Kindergarten dash. Annika ran a full mile in 8:24 and came in 5th place in the whole second grade. As soon as my kids started the race tears filled my eyes and I felt so blessed to have healthy active children. I also felt a little sad watching them as I know they are growing up before my eyes. I normally run with them, but it just wasn't going to happen this year.

2 comments:

Alison Daugs said...

Good Job running. That is a great time for Annika. Takes after he mama. Love the bright shirts too!

Bart said...

The kids are growing up so fast. I am so glad they are involved in things and doing well. We love Ya'll.

Grandpa Bart