Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Camping with Dad!








Every summer Ryan takes the kids camping, this year Tristan was old enough to join in on the adventure. He took them to Willow Flats Campground in Cub River, Idaho. They had a blast! Fishing, spending time with dad, climbing trees, exploring, sitting around the campfire, and sleeping in a tent were some of the fun that was had by all. Memories were made and Ryan is always as excited to take them camping as they are to go. He is a great daddy and I hope and pray my children truly appreciate the dad he is.

2 comments:

Bart said...

I still cherish the time I took my kids camping. I'm glad Ryan likes to do these things with his children as well. It will be time well spent.

Love you all and always,

Grandpa Bart

Alison Daugs said...

That's a fun tradition. Great memories.